HOHM ALONE 18650 3309mAh Battery
The all-new Hohm ALONE deftly balances exceptional portability with potent performance to bring devices a near 30% greater run time under 15.3A than Hohm WORK2 18650. The latest QSP Chemistry powers through work and play, while ample battery life remains to keep you running on the go.
Max Charge Rate: 4.14A
Continuous Discharge Rate: 15.3A
Max 80oC | 2.8V cut-off: 19.6A
Gravimetric Score: 247 Wh/kg
Cycle Life Retention: 500 Cycles (74%), 1000 (63%)
Chemistry Type: QSP Li-NMC
Holm Tech Product Brochure: Click Here to View
Holm Tech Battery Safety Information : Click Here to View
The Hohm ALONE achieves the highest Universal Density-to-Output Score (UDOS) for the 18650 size classification over 3aH7. There is no other >3aH 18650 in the world matching the amperage-to-capacity capabilities of Hohm ALONE. In low-power applications, it rivals the very best of ultra-high capacity cells with its Gravimetric Score (Energy Density) of 247 Wh/kg. However, Hohm ALONE obliterates these same cells on amperage capabilities while maintaining sub-limit temperatures.
Hohm Tech Int’l has equipped the Hohm ALONE with its proprietary structure and top cap. That’s just the beginning. Hohm ALONE is given white-glove treatment with it being the 1st QSP cell to see over 3.1aH. Using a Lithium (Li) Nickel (Ni) Cobalt (Co) Manganate foundation unlocks capabilities that take 2 completely different cells to perform. Whether running at max CDR, or at the 80°C (176°F) cut-off temp limit, ALONE exhibits cooler operating temperatures vs. all previous HT cell samples above 3.1aH. Cooler operating temperatures allow greater cycle life and load capabilities. Hohm ALONE is capable of 15.3A loads while simultaneously gaining capacity vs. the discontinued Hohm STRETCH.
Hohm ALONE is designed to feed power-hungry devices while not having to swap batteries every other minute of the hour. In applications that take 18650 cell(s) and need anything over 4.9A~10A…Hohm ALONE is the answer, bar none.
This battery is built for the long haul. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 3309mAh capacity, with a CDR of 15.3A and an 80°C (176°F) cut-off @ 19.6A. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C).
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642 accredited laboratories and testing facilities assigned by regulatory bodies. This includes MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, Specifications, and Air/Sea Transport certifications. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
Hohm Tech industry-leading safety measures include:
• modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum is utilized to aid in lowering internal resistance
• updated poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure excess pressure is controlled
CAN BE CHARGED AT 4.43A. This is not a misprint. 4.43A as in FOUR POINT FOUR THREE-amp charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by Indonesia Chemistry.
TESTING BEYOND TEMPERATURE. Hohm Tech cells utilize both static & dynamic testing that includes but not limited to: density loss, thermal distribution, volt drop limiters, cycle life retention, and temperature. These tests are imperative to achieve true cell performance, longevity, and overall quality.
1 Density Loss Ratio
2 Thermal Image Distribution
3 Pulse Voltage Drop Limitation
4 Cycle Life Retention
5 Resistance Retentivity Pre|Post
6 Pulse & Peak is applicable to Dynamic EV Systems ONLY and rated @ ≤5 SEC ON / ≥30 SEC OFF
WARNING: LI-ION CELLS HAVE INHERENT RISKS IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED AND CAN EXPLODE CAUSING SEVERE BURN INJURY, FATALITY, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE. – READ BELOW THOROUGHLY –
CELL = BATTERY
- KEEP OUT OF REACH of minors (at least 18 years of age) and pets.
- DO NOT PUT IN FIRE oven, microwave, or expose to anything over 100oC (212oF)
- DO NOT CARRY or store OUTSIDE of its protective packaging or a PROTECTIVE CELL CASE.
- DO NOT PUT IN POCKET, bag, purse, or on your body (applicable at all times). Pockets contain KEYS, COINS, OBJECTS, and/or DEBRIS that can short-circuit a cell (battery) causing it to explode. The cell NEEDS TO BE STORED in its protective packaging or a protective case at all times when not in use.
- DO NOT PUT A DEVICE WITH CELL(S) INSTALLED IN IT IN YOUR POCKET or ON YOUR BODY. As unlikely as it may be, a device can malfunction and/or be affected by debris or object(s) in the pocket that can short-circuit cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE IN A DEVICE THAT CAN EXCEED MAX CELL WATTAGE (W) or AMPERAGE (A) (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload a cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE A LOWER RESISTANCE (Ω) # (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE CELL WITH ANY DAMAGE TO ITS STRUCTURE OR OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (also called “WRAP”, “sleeve”, “skin”). Damage may include: dent(s), tear(s), nick(s), puncture(s), corrosion, or any other undisclosed abnormalities or damages. Otherwise, a cell can short-circuit and explode. ALWAYS INSPECT cell VISUALLY and by TOUCH to SEE/FEEL for damage BEFORE EACH USE. ** SEE ILLUSTRATION BELOW AS GUIDELINE. **
- DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE CHARGING, & REMOVE CELL(s) FROM CHARGER ONCE FULLY CHARGED to ensure it is not exposed to any potential charger malfunction such as overcharging which could damage the cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT CHARGE HIGHER THAN MAX CHARGE VOLTAGE (V) (typically 4.2V) or DISCHARGE BELOW MAX VOLTAGE CUT-OFF (V) (typically 2.5V). Overcharging or over-discharging cell(s) can cause irreversible damage and cause it to explode.
- DO NOT MIX WITH USED or DIFFERENT BATTERY TYPES. Differences in cell capacity can lead to one or more cell(s) being overcharged or over-discharged.
- IF USING A MULTI-CELL DEVICE, the device MUST HAVE A NON-CONDUCTIVE BARRIER (typically plastic) OR FITMENT that PREVENTS CELL(S) FROM TOUCHING THE SIDE(S) OF ONE ANOTHER OR ANY ADJACENT METAL except for the very center of top and bottom of the cell. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- ALWAYS REPLACE CELL when capacity has decreased or within a maximum of 12 months of use (whichever occurs first) when used in a device that allows cell(s) to be changed/removed. Cell degradation and wear incurred from repeated installation/removal can negatively impact cell integrity and subject it to conditions that can cause it to be short-circuited and explode.
- ALWAYS charge, connect, and operate cell(s) within their capabilities as listed on each cell, packaging, and product detail pages, while adhering to the device’s user manual.
- COMPLETELY READ and follow the WARNING section listed on each cell, packaging, and here, in its entirety.
- SEARCH www.YouTube.com for “18650 EXPLOSIONS” to understand the importance of consistently taking safety precautions and using Li-ion cells properly. Hohm Tech advocates recycling and replacing any damaged Li-ion cell/battery. As a tool to find your LOCAL RECYCLE CENTER. Or visit Hohm Tech Warranty Center for recycling and replacement. Your safety is #1.
Work great last longer than old LG's
Please Note: There is always risk involved when using rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Giant Vapes, LLC is not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that are sold on GiantVapes.com.
Giant Vapes, LLC will not be held liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) nor any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a great understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly. You can see a list of our recommendations for proper handling of rechargeable batteries in our terms and conditions, located HERE.
When fworking with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be aware that they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and could possibly explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there is visible damage to a battery, please do not use it. Be sure to always store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container. Giant Vapes offers non-conductive battery containers for storage and travel HERE.
Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.
There are many places that will dispose of batteries properly for you. Please refer to the website call2recycle.org. They provide a public drop-off location within 10 miles of more than 87% of people living in the U.S.